Thursday, September 2, 2010

An Email Message From a Beloved Friend

(either you guys will post them or I will!!!)

Subject: Your Journey
Just want you to know how inspirational your blog is. I put it on my facebook and a lot of people are following her story. Susan handles all of this with such grace and dignity. She has an inner peace and joy that is absolutely amazing. My words for heal are:
Help
Extend
A
Life
That is what healing does. Susan has done so much good and is capable of helping so many more people, I can't help but think that God, in all his mercy, will send us a miracle. Please keep writing!
Jimmy

You said it Jimmy.  She is one remarkable woman and I am so proud to call her daughter and best friend.  (and "blood-sucking weasel" which is what she calls herself when she finds herself the receipent of fine gifts and treasures (like my Coach purse).   She tries to pretend "it is too much" all the while it is deftly slipped into her suitcase.   Oh, she has us figured out and plays her hand very well indeed).  Now why can't she figure out that weasels don't suck blood?  

No comments: