Friday, September 10, 2010

A Message From A Friend

Hi – I am a friend and coworker of your Mother. I just wanted you to know that you are being prayed for on a daily basis. In our office we have an 8 by 10 picture of your son, compliments of Becky. His picture reminds us of you and his sweet smile gives us a smile. I read a couple journal entries you wrote. Very insightful and courageous! I am impressed with your openness and honesty. Hardwood floors are beautiful but the spurs on my heels cry out for plush, soft carpet! Enjoy them! You are in my prayers and in my heart….Jeanne 

PS.  This am I woke up at 2 am for the first time in weeks. I simply could not go back to sleep and so I prayed for everyone I knew …including you and your mother!

Jeanne Pooser, Winter Haven, Florida

No comments: