Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Short Remodeling Update

Today the Horizontal Bamboo Flooring in Natural Finish (lumberliquidators.com) was received and brought safely home.

I was able to sell the couch and have sold the TV stand. I also got an offer and promise to buy on the computer desk in the living room. Huy ordered the TV wall mount but we have yet to receive that in the mail.

I have promised the bookcase to Dad, therefore, I have nearly emptied all of the furniture out of the living room. Huy and I have picked out couches that we like to replace the furniture with upon completion of the hardwood floors. If you care to see them you may go to afwonline.com and go to fabric sofas. We like the Charlize Converta couch and love seat.

I have also picked out paint colors and a nice carpet from Lowe's.

I do not know if anyone is interested in these boring details but if you are here is the update.

Susan

1 comment:

Kate said...

Not boring at all, remodeling is a breath of fresh air! Enjoy! What colors are you choosing for your couch/paint/carpet? You will love the hardwood floors, by the way :-)