Friday, September 3, 2010

Psalm 30 Thanksgiving for Deliverance From Death

Psalm 30:1-5

I will extol Thee, O Lord, for Thou hast lifted me up, and hast not let my enemies rejoice over me.

O Lord my God, I cried out to Thee for help, and Thou didst heal me.

O Lord, Thou hast brought up my soul from Sheol: Thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.

Sing praise to the Lord, you His godly ones, And give thanks to His holy name.

For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for a lifetime; weeping may last for the night, but a shout of joy comes in the morning.

I just wanted to share these verses for those of you who are praying. God's word is filled with promises that he does not want his children to be afflicted, to be sick or to die in sickness. God is a good father who wants His children to be well.

That not only is a promise for me but for you. It is not meant for only serious illness' but for every illness and includes even afflictions of the heart. If you are feeling sad, depressed, stressed, overwhelmed or are suffering with a serious illness remember Psalm 30.

I hope your day is filled with pleasant surprises, smiles and blessings.

Susan

No comments: