Thursday, November 18, 2010

Lotsa Helping Hands

A new acquaintance brought my attention to a fabulous community organization website called Lotsa Helping Hands.  It is a place where people can sign up, create a community for a sick individual or babysitting or eldercare etc. and then organize the volunteers willing to help.  It seems pretty straight forward and easy to use.  If you know of someone who is in a situation similar to mine and you want to help them consider using this website.  https://www.lotsahelpinghands.com

I am just learning about it myself and am not sure if you can go on the site looking for an individual or if you have to be signed up.  I have a feeling that you can go on and look for someone specific.  I am in the process of setting up my organization and sending out requests.  There are so many awesome friends and family members who have been hounding me for ways they can help and this makes it easy.  This way I can set up events according to shopping needs I have or home projects and then everyone can sign up to help.

Check it out. 

Susan

No comments: