Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Power of Prayer

I have been asked several times, here recently, if it would be ok for an individual to add me to their prayer list.  The easy answer is, I would be honored to receive prayer from those believers who would take their time to plead with God on my behalf.  I am a spirit-filled, born again believer who sincerely and humbly prays that I may be healed.  Any one who would be willing to join me with on that endeavor is most welcome.

Prayers Welcome!

Susan

1 comment:

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Amen! Praying for you each day little sister in Christ...We are all a part of this great big family of God's, and we stand together to hold each other up when our arms are getting weak and our minds want to "let go". Talk about "networking"...this is a virtual net of believers and friends who are woven together in Christ to hold each other up. What an image!! I may need to write about that in my next blog! Isn't God awesome? Love to you in Christ today. May God fill you with His peace and comfort and healing balm. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.