Thursday, March 10, 2011

Becky's Bucket List

 OK, here is a start.  The white items are done although if given a chance, I would opt for re-do's.   They were all fun.  So, I only have 59 more things to come up with!!!!!!!!!!!!


1
Go to the Grand Canyon
X
2
Visit New York City
X
3
Visit London and vicinity
X
4
Live in the UK for a year and explore every bit of it

5
Cruise the Greek Isles
X
6
Athens
X
7
Wander through the Acropolis in Athens
X
8
Go to Patmos
X
9
Go to Ephesus and Corinth
X
10
Live in sunny Florida
X
11
Lose weight
X
12
Lose weight again

13
Visit Las Vegas
X
14
Learn to roller blade
X
15
Learn to play golf
X
16
Learn to play golf better

17
Take a cruise
X
18
Spend more quality time with the people I love


Other places I want to see (not in any order)

19
Israel

20
Egypt

21
Quebec City (again)

22
France

23
Europe in general.  rivers, cities, county sides, museums, churches, food, culture, history, cafes, chocolate

24
Jordan (Petra)

25
Washington DC

26
Buy an RV and travel the USA for a year (not going to happen)

27
Yellowstone (got reservations for July but we’ll see….)

28
Thinking about a hobby, maybe stained glass.  I’m not a knitter!

29
Meet Jo and Rich Turner

30
Become a better student of the Bible and disciple of our Savior

31
Teach Tan to swim

32
Go back to Vancouver and eat Dim Sum again

33
Reinstitute “Girls’ Weekends” every year somewhere new with my peeps 

34
Hold a Rich grandchild in my arms (as in Tracey and Joe Rich)

35
Live long enough to experience the Rapture of the Church

36
Attend Scott’s wedding (no pressure here)

37
Grow to be a kinder, more loving and forgiving, less critical and demanding  person

38
NEVER GROW OLD.  I want to get old but not grow old

39
I want to have the kind of influence in my family that my Aunt Rose did in ours.   We knew she could walk on water, we just never saw her try

40
Learn to play a musical instrument.  I love the harp but maybe a mandolin is more appropriate to a small home.  Problem is, no talent

41
Buy a very sexy RED or DARK GREEN convertible with just two seats for Paul and I to ride around town in

1 comment:

Jo said...

Becky -- we can easily take care of #s 25 and 29 in one fell swoop!