Friday, August 27, 2010

H-E-A-L

I was spending a little time with The Father this morning before I head off to work and I started to pray specifically for Susan that God will give her a day free from pain and filled with joy.  The second part is easy because she is and always has been joyful.  It is a characteristic that Tan has inherited and it delights us.  Then I started to lean into God about healing and started to journal that God would indeed heal the bruised and broken places and heal them completely.  I began to tear that word HEAL apart and see if I could make an acronym out of it that made any sense at all.  So here is my attempt and I challenge you to ponder over it yourself as you pray that word for her.  Please share your efforts.  I hope your day is filled with blessings and joy too.  Off to work.
H    Heavenly  
E    Explosive
A   Anointing
L    Lasts
oh well, I'm new at this and terrible at scrabble too.             Becky

3 comments:

Becky said...

Mom,

I think you did a pretty good job. Remember that my airplane friend Deb Kilgore wrote a book called NUGGETS that has lots of acronyms, verses and stories. I will have to look in her book and see what she came up with for HEAL.

To my blog readers this book is worth tracking down and checking it out. Deb Kilgore is my facebook friend and a wonderful lady that I met on an airplane on my way to see Mom. God had prompted her to put a copy of her book in her bag and she did and gave it to me. I highly recommend it.

Susan

Susan said...

Deb J. Kilgore author of the book NUGGETS: writes... That is great that your Mom did her own Nugget for Heal. I can't wait to read it.
Thank you for promoting Nuggets. People can contact me on Facebook
or order a book through my website www.rockstonuggets.
I just lit a candle for you and the song "Miracle" came on.
God is working through you big time Susan. You are His light.

Susan said...

I am over at Dad's and looked up in Deb J. Kilgore's book NUGGETS to see what she came up with for HEAL. She is the expert after all. I cant say enough about this book. See posting above.

Having
Every
Affliction
Lifted

Jeremiah 33:6 "Behold, I will bring health and healing, I will lead them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth." (NKJV)

Author Deb J. Kilgore
www.rockstonuggets.com