Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happy Thoughts



A sampling of some of my Favorite Things
1.  Huy
2.  Tan
3.  Incredibly Supportive Family
4.  Well diversified and hugely supportive grafted in family
5.  Those I have had the honor of helping
6.  Places I have had the privilege of visiting.
7.  Spencer and Zeke and the unconditional love they give me
8.  Dreams that I have seen fulfilled.
9.  Being allowed to inspire people not to give up.
10.  Knowing that while there is strength left in me I will continue on these endeavors.

Susan

2 comments:

Pamela M. Steiner said...

I loved that...Julie Andrews singing IS one of "My Favorite Things"...Your list of favorites is beautiful. Thank you for sharing these "Happy Thoughts" with us today...it has caused me to pause and think about the special things in my life that make me happy. God bless you Susan.

Medical Priducts said...

this is a great post and video says all things that you want to tell..

Thanks a lot for sharing such a wonderful thoughts...