Friday, May 27, 2011

To My Dear Commenter

I sent you a reply so be sure and check your junk mail if you do not see it in your in box.

I know that you are afraid.  This is all new to you.  I want you to know that I am here and so are many others.  I attached some of my strength with the email.  It opens automatically when you read my words and does not look like a regular attachment.  ;) 

Until we are able to speak here are some words on hope to help you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once you choose hope, anything's possible.  ~Christopher Reeve

When the world says, "Give up,"
Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."
~Author Unknown

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all.  ~Emily Dickinson

You've gotta have hope.  Without hope life is meaningless.  Without hope life is meaning less and less.  ~Author Unknown

Sending Love and Strength,
Susan

No comments: