Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Quotes on Character

This experience has provided an opportunity for me to examine my character.  I have faced some hard times and dark nights going through this health crisis with cancer and I think I have handled things pretty well.  It has given me a new appreciation for life, health and family.  I come from strong folks and I have discovered that I am strong as well.

I came across a website with some inspirational quotes.  I would like to share with you some quotes on character.  Don't be surprised if you see some of the other quotes interspersed with my blog articles.  They had some really good ones.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one.
Henry David Thoreau

It requires less character to discover the faults of others, than to tolerate them.
J. Petit Senn

Talents are best nurtured in solitude. Character is best formed in the stormy billows of the world.
Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

1 comment:

Scottish said...

You can tell alot about a fellow's character by his way of eating jellybeans.
Ronald Reagan

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.
John Wooden

The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love and loyalty.
Zig Ziglar