Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Three Weeks

We are three weeks since Susan departed for her new home.  We have cried many tears and also laughed and smiled many times.  Tan keeps us amused and busy, his little mouth does not stop now and I asked Paul the age old question tonight "is there an echo in here."   There will be many opportunities for posts and musings later, but I wanted to publish a photo memorial that Huy put together.  He used many of the photos that we cherish and I think you will appreciate this tribute.
http://youtu.be/dP43PumoxnE

1 comment:

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Thank you for sharing these wonderful pictures with us. I know you are missing your sweet precious daughter/wife/Mama of Tan oh so much these days. I wish I could have met her in person. I know she was a very unique and beautiful person inside and out. My prayers continue to be with you all during these holidays and days that follow. May God give you the strength you need to raise little Tan in the way his Mama would want him to be raised...
What a wonderful tribute. Compfort and peace to you all.
Sincerely in Christ,
Pam Steiner